Sunday, November 19, 2006

My "Post"

This is the cozy corner of my house where I seem to be spending most of my time now. I completed 4 new paintings this month! The latest being something I like very much.A young man reading out some thing he finds interesting to his friend-a girl in a city park. Some thing which impressed me when I saw London was the open spaces around and inside the big city.What I saw was very different to the picture I had of London in my mind-from all that I had read about it.One of the strangest sights I saw at London was a fox trotting down the road as I peeped out of the hotelroom window at night. We stayed very close to Hyde Park. I love that city . Wonder if I was able to convey what I had in my mind when I painted it.Hope to put it up on the blog soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey....thanks for dropping by. :)

An article that had appeared in The New Indian Express on my sculpture exhibition

            Saturday, June, 03, 2023  06:48:22 PM NATION WORLD STATES CITIES OPINIONS BUSINESS SPORT GOOD NEWS MOVIES PHOTOS VIDEOS WEB SCRA...