"The aim of every artist is to arrest motion,which is life,by artificial means and hold it fixed so that a hundred years later when a stranger looks at it,it moves again, since it is life." So said Williamson Harrison Faulkner and this is part of my inspiration too. I aspire to create art that will be enjoyed by generations to come. My works can be seen and bought at http://www.usharamachandran.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
An article that had appeared in The New Indian Express on my sculpture exhibition
Saturday, June, 03, 2023 06:48:22 PM NATION WORLD STATES CITIES OPINIONS BUSINESS SPORT GOOD NEWS MOVIES PHOTOS VIDEOS WEB SCRA...
-
Saturday, June, 03, 2023 06:48:22 PM NATION WORLD STATES CITIES OPINIONS BUSINESS SPORT GOOD NEWS MOVIES PHOTOS VIDEOS WEB SCRA...
-
Many years ago as I was waiting at the Sree Krishana Temple at Guruvayur, for the doors of the sanctum sanctorium to open I was most pleasa...
No comments:
Post a Comment